Triumph Thunderbird 1600/ 1700 Hog Slayer Exhaust
Looking for more power in sound and performance from your Triumph Thunderbird? British Customs Triumph has developed a stainless steel exhaust system that will make your Triumph Thunderbird Come alive.
The Thunderbird Hog Slayer Exhaust comes packed with style, performance and a deep throaty exhaust note. The Hog Slayer Exhaust replaces the stock Triumph Thunderbird silencers and catalytic converter, weighing in at 33lbs. The British Customs Hog Slayer weighs just 20lbs, an amazing 13lbs lighter than stock. On road tests, the Hog Slayers have a very tame exhaust note at idle and all the sound you've come to expect from British Customs on load.
The British Customs Hog Slayer Exhaust is engineered with stainless steel construction, with louver core internals, creating proper back pressure. This Hog Slayer Exhaust is also shorter than the factory exhaust, tucking it in closer to the bike. Direct bolt on installation means no additional modification is required, and everything required to install this exhaust system is included in your purchase.
- Stainless steel band clamps
- Pair of Hog Slayer Exhausts
- Includes mounting hardware and heat shields
- Polished 304 Stainless Steel
- Louver core internals
- Deep throaty sound
- Wakes up the bottom end of the bike, torque at the crack of the throttle
- Smooth power delivery throughout the entire RPM range
- Cat less system
- Mechanical baffle (no repacking necessary)
- Whole system only weighs 20 lbs (stock system weighs 33 lbs)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Direct bolt on
- Shorter than factory exhaust
Note: For off road use only.
Important Notice: British Customs recommends rejetting/ remapping your motorcycle immediately after installation for the best performance. If the motorcycle is not configured properly it may run too lean and can cause damage to the engine. Consult with your local Triumph technician for the best tuning options for your motorcycle.