Triumph Street Triple & Street Triple R Akrapovic Slip-On Duals
- A new generation of mufflers based on the design of Akrapovic Racing and Evolution line exhaust systems using state-of-the-art materials to provide top-flight performance, the lowest possible weight and the highest production quality
- Conform to the strict EU regulations for street use and satisfy all conditions for exhaust system noise levels and safety
- Approved by the technical standards board for each specific type of motorcycle, which is indicated by a stamp of approval on the muffler
- Noise levels are lower, but the recognizable Akrapovic sound is still there
Power & Torque: the exhaust system modification with the SLIP-ON OPEN system results in a major boost in performance, delivering a massive 99.5 HP at 12010 rpm on back wheel. But the increased power isn’t available just at the top of the range; the system shows its quality already from 3500 rpm up through entire rpm range. Maximum increased power between the Akrapovic and the stock system is 3.6 HP at 11850 rpm. Besides this, the torque is substantially higher in a lower rpm area at 3000 rpm and from middle to high rpm area.
- Triumph Street Triple 675
- Triumph Street Triple 675 R
The kit has been developed as performance upgrade, check with local regulations prior to purchasing and installing this part.
**For off road use not legal for registration for on road use in California**
NOTICE: THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT FIT THE 2013 STREET TRIPLE R