Looking for a more comfortable riding position on your Speedmaster? The factory risers can give the average rider an uncomfortable riding position, forcing you to constantly lean forward. British Customs has developed Curved Risers for your Triumph Speedmaster that will allow most riders to sit in a more comfortable, upright or leaned back position.
The British Customs Curved Risers have a swept back design that push the factory drag bar approximately 1" (24.98mm) backward and 1/4" (10.25mm) lower, allowing for a more relaxed and secure riding position.
Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and available in a show quality chrome finish, these Curved Risers are designed with ball milled decorative lines and a smooth radius all around to fit the lines of your Triumph. The British Customs Curved Risers are a simple bolt on solution and a direct replacement for your stock risers.
- Provides more comfortable riding position
- Pushes 1" inches forward and 1/4" inches lower compared to stock
- CNC machined from 6061 T6 aluminum
- Available in show quality chrome finish
- Ball milled decorative lines
- Smooth radius all around
- Matches lines of your Triumph
- Direct replacement of factory risers
- Quick and easy bolt on installation
- Includes Mounting Hardware