British Customs Scrambler Air Box Elimination Kit
Looking for the best Triumph Scrambler performance upgrade for your dollar? British Customs has developed the Triumph Scrambler 900 Air Box Removal Kit that allows riders to remove the factory air box, while maintaining all necessary securing points for relays, fuse box and starter solenoid.
Removing the factory air box and installing two high-flow conical style filters directly to the end of the throttle bodies (EFI models) or carburetors (carb models) increases air flow, allowing for increased horsepower and improved throttle response. British Customs has partners with K&N Filters to provide the best air filters on the market to our customers; the only air filters that provide a lifetime warranty. K&N has a reputation for being the leading manufacturer of high flow air filters. Their air filters are reusable and features a million mile warranty.
For EFI Models, the battery box has been designed to fit the battery ECU, ECU spacer, starter solenoid, relays and right side cover mounting bracket, (but still allows mounting of the Scrambler's right side cover). The kit allows for the stock side covers to be fitted, allowing the rider to maintain a factory appearance. Carb models do not require ECUs, creating extra storage space for registration form, owner's manual, etc.
- Battery Box
- Chrome stainless steel breather hose filter
- Two K&N Cone Filters
- Stainless steel hardware
- Carburetor brace (carb models only)
- Jet kit (Main Jet 135 & 140 Pilot Jet 42 ) (carb models only)
- Increased air flow to motor
- Increased horsepower
- Improved throttle response
- Battery Box manufactured from high quality aluminum
- Carburetor brace CNC machined from aluminum, black anodized (carb models only)
- Two high flow, washable K&N filters
- All necessary hardware for stock reinstallation included