Triumph Motorcycle Vintage Radial Rubber Grips
Joker Machine Vintage Radial Rubber Grips
Joker's exclusive super comfortable Radial Rubber design is ideal for long distance rides and the retro design looks great on any Triumph Motorcycle.Features:
- Available in 4 colors - black, red, white or natural
- Easy installation! Scott Grip Glue works great
- Optional CNC machined aluminum trim caps that easily plug into the grip ends
- Dimensions: Handlebar grip outside diameter is 1-1/2"
- Triumph Bonneville & T-100
- Triumph Thruxton (EFI)
- Triumph America
- Triumph Speedmaster
- Triumph Thunderbird 1600 & Storm
other products you may be interested in
The Triumph Motorcycle Rectifier Relocation Bracket allows owners of Triumph Boneville, Boneville Mag Wheel, Thruxton & Scrambler the ability to relocate the rectifier from the factory location below the head light to the lower frame rails, concealing the rectifier and cleaning up the front end of the Triumph Motorcycle. In addition is allows the headlight to be positioned lower with British Customs Headlight Ears or aftermarket headlight ears that mount directly to fork tubes.