Customer Profile: 2010 Speedmaster
Mike Delfino is one of our biggest fans. He sent us these photos of his 2010 Triumph Speedmaster. He’s put a lot of work into his bike, and it looks really great. But we know Mike, and we know he’s not finished quite yet. Mike said to us, “Thanks BC for helping me get to this point.” We’re always glad to help and we love what you did with your bike.
Mike wanted to unleash the performance potential of his Speedmaster. He installed a custom exhaust; he also installed the British Customs Air Box Removal Kit to allow for maximum air intake to pass into the cylinder-head increasing overall performance. For better stability due to the increased performance, Mike upgraded his shocks. Finally, to catch problems before they get any worse, Mike installed the BC Oil Pressure Gauge.
- D&D Custom Exhaust
- BC Air Box Removal Kit (Exposed)
- BC Oil Pressure Gauge
- Hagan 2810 Rear Adjustable Shock -10mm (Black)
Looking to expose his drive train and remove unnecessary bulk, Mike upgraded to the British Customs Front Sprocket Cover. He coupled the front sprocket cover with a chrome chain guard to cover up the chain on his Speedmaster.
For a more comfortable ride and to add style, Mike upgraded to a single gel seat and installed a chrome seat rail. He also upgraded to the British Customs Chrome Battery Cover to add a more custom touch. Mike also installed chrome passenger foot peg hangers and an upgraded license plate frame to give his Speedmaster a better look.
- Triumph Single Gel Seat
- Triumph Seat Rail (Chrome)
- Triumph Luggage Rack for Single Rider (Chrome)
- Triumph Chrome Saddle Bag Rails
- BC License Plate Frame with additional LED Stop Light (Black)
- BC Chrome Battery Cover (Spade)
- Triumph Chrome Passenger Foot Peg Hangers
Mike used the British Customs Front Turn Signal Brackets and the Rear Turn Signal Relocation Brackets to easily relocate the front and back turn signals on his Speedmaster and install custom turn signals. For a more streamline look, Mike used the BC Headlight Extension Bracket and installed an auxiliary lamp for increased illumination.
- Drag Specialty Turn Signals both front and rear (Black powder coated except chrome ring) (Available at BC)
- BC Turn Front Turn Signal Brackets and Rear Turn Signal Relocation Brackets (Powder coated black)
- Triumph Auxiliary Lamp
- BC Headlight Extension Bracket
Mike used the British Customs Bar End Mirror Adapters to easily install a clamp on style bar end mirror. He upgraded the billet clutch cable bracket for a more solid clutch actuation.
- BC Bar End Adapters for Triumph Bar End Mirrors
- BC Chrome Riser Bar Clamps
- Joker Clutch and Front Brake Levers (Black) (Available at BC)
- Billet Clutch Cable Bracket
- BC Keihin CVK Choke Knob
- Triumph Chrome Rear Master Cylinder Cover Rear
- Front Master Cylinder Cover
- EFI Carburetor Tops
- Triumph Lifter Arm Cover
- Kuryakyn Zombie Pegs on the front and Kuryakyn small ISO Pegs on the rear (For conversion to carrying a passenger)
- Satin Black Powder Coated front end and Headlight Can as well as Auxiliary Lamp Cans
- Satin Black Struts Powder Coated
- Custom Paint Job – Checker flag theme front/rear fender and white part of tank