Customer Profile: Steven Hunt
Steven Hunt recently sent us a picture of his custom Thruxton 900 EFI. On a tight budget, British Customs was able to help Steven transform his Triumph by upgrading both the look and performance. He’s saving up to do a lot more with his bike.
Here’s what Steven had to say to us:
Thanks for the help in making my bike. Thought you’d enjoy the pics.
Additional pictures of Steven’s bike can be seen here.
At British Customs, we truly enjoy seeing how we’ve helped our customers with their custom bike builds. We encourage you to share your testimonials and photos of your customized Triumph Motorcycles with us for a chance to be featured on our site.
Select featured custom parts:
- British Customs Triumph Motorcycle Fender Eliminator Kit
- British Customs Front Countershaft Sprocket
- Biltwell Clubman Handlebar
- Norman Hyde Steering Dampener Kit
- Joker Machine Triumph Series 900 Triumph Sprocket Cover
- Joker Machine Ignition Switch Relocation Bracket
Photo courtesy of JL Brilliantes Photography.