Triumph Motorcycle Air Injection Removal Kit
Are your headers bluing? Is your bike running hot or popping during deceleration? These are three common signs that you need to plug your air injection system. The British Customs Air Injection Removal Kit provides an inexpensive upgrade that can make a big difference on how your bike runs. Eliminating the air injection system has three benefits: it reduces operating temperature of the motorcycles, it reduces the chance of your headers bluing, and it decreases/eliminates popping during deceleration with aftermarket pipes.
Click here for instructions
- Two low profile air injection plugs
- Two crush gaskets
- Four rubber nipples (Carb models only)
- One air box plug (used only for stock air box)
- Inexpensive upgrade
- Eliminates air injection system
- Reduces operating temperature
- Reduces chance of headers bluing
- Decreases/eliminates popping during deceleration
- Available in black and raw (unpolished)
Note: Results may vary due to variations in tuning, jetting and or ECU mapping. Laws concerning this product vary from state/province to state/province. Your state/province may prohibit its use on public roads or restrict its use to novelty, show use, off road areas, or race facility areas only. In some states/provinces off road uses are also prohibited. The manufacturer and retailer assume no responsibility for any use or application of this product in violation of any applicable law. Before installing this product, please check your state/province and local/municipal laws and regulations.