Looking to a cost effective way to increase the performance of your Triumph Bonneville or Thruxton? British Customs has designed an aluminum battery box that allows riders to remove the factory air box while maintaining all necessary securing points for replays, fuse box and starter solenoid. By removing the air box and installing the two supplied K&N filters directly to the end of the throttle bodies (EFI models) or carburetors (carb models), the motorcycle's intake system is opened up, allowing it to increase flow into the motor.
The aluminum battery box fit the battery, ECU, ECU spacer, starter solenoid, fuse box and replays while allowing the stock side covers to be fitted, allowing the rider to maintain a factory appearance. The British Customs Battery Box is constructed from aluminum and all including mounting hardware is machined from stainless steel. (Carb models only: Carb brace is constructed CNC from aluminum and anodized black.) The best known and best manufactured K&N air filters feature K&N's million mile warranty. Jet Kit includes 135, 140, and 42 pilots. All the necessary brackets, hardware, and fastening points for reinstallation of stock components are included.
- British Customs Battery Box
- Carburetor support brace (needed for carbureted models only)
- Custom stainless steel, washable crankcase breather hose filter in chrome finish
- K&N high flow air filters
- Rejetting kit (stock carbs)
- Hardware included
- Increased performance for Bonneville and Thruxton
- British Customs Battery Box machined from aluminum
- Fully enclosed Battery Box to prevent dirt and grime from entering compartment
- Durable anodized black finished
- High flow air filters
- Custom jetting requests available
- Stainless steel hardware
- Maintain factory appearance
- Option to reinstall stock parts
Note: This kit has been developed as performance upgrade, check with local regulations prior to purchasing and installing this part. Laws concerning this product vary from state/province to state/province. Your state/province may prohibit its use on public roads or restrict its use to novelty, show use, off road areas, or race facility areas only; in some states/provinces off road use are also prohibited. The manufacturer and retailer assumes no responsibility for any use or application of this product in violation of any applicable law. Before installing this product, please check your state/province and local/municipal laws and regulations.