British Customs offers now for your Triumph America & Speedmaster the Easy Brackets Saddlebag Bolt On System. Quick release and durable, this kit provides the convience of having saddlebags, and when you want that clean look, a quick release system that looks good and shows off your Triumph. This kit fits on any flat back reinforced saddlebag.
- Easy Brackets allows you to mount your saddlebags without damaging the paint on the rear fender which can often happen with throw-over saddlebag style mounts
- Convenience of a quick-release keyed mechanism which turns your saddlebags into portable pieces of luggage
- Clean look when you remove the bag
- No ugly hardware left behind
- Easy Brackets are an innovative two (2) point docking system that allows the quick and easy installation and removal of saddlebags
- Easy Brackets use two (2) existing bolts holes in the fender rail of the motorcycle
- By replacing the existing bolts with the docking posts and longer bolts provided in each kit, the Easy Brackets can then be instantly installed and locked into place
- Truly detachable system, perfect for installing and removing leather saddlebags in seconds
- They are easy to install
- They do not require the use of saddlebag support brackets
- All metal construction with black powder coating for strength and durability
- All hardware for mounting provided
- Bikes fitted with Triumph Sissy Bar Backrest Kit, select (with backrest) in options. (Without backrest) option will not fit on bike fitted with backrest!
- Comes as pair
Fits Triumph America & Speedmaster.
NOTE: When you purchase 1 set of Easy Brackets the kit includes left and right side brackets and all required mounting hardware.
This part fits the following models Triumph America Carb - 2002-2008 Triumph America EFI - 2009-2016 Triumph Speedmaster EFI - 2009-2016 Triumph Speedmaster Carb - 2003-2008*Refer to Description in event of VIN specific fitment
- Q & a
Can I use the leather bags that came with the bike?A:The Easy Brackets are designed to work with most saddlebags. They work with leather, fiberglass, ABS, OEM, and vinyl saddlebags.Customer Support answered on January 9, 2017How are the bags attached to bracket?A:This item bolts on using two existing bolt-holes in the fender rail installing the docking system which works with the brackets.Customer Support answered on August 8, 2016Will this work with a hard bag from Viking Bags? What is the weight capacity of the brackets?A:This kit is made to work with any flatback reinforced bag. Easy Brackets states that the load on the system should not exceed 15lbs.Customer Support answered on September 5, 2016