A bar end, mechanical, cruise control for motorcycles
- Machined from Billet Stainless Steel & Ampco Bronze: eliminates rust and corrosion
- Maintains a lasting beauty
- Sealed by "O" rings to keep out dirt and water
- Will maintain its smooth and solid operating feel for years
- No Maintenance, no need for lubrication
- Easy to use: engage by turning in the same direction as opening the throttle, disengage by turning in the same direction as closing the throttle
- Can be operated wearing heavy gloves
- Doesn't take up grip space
- Includes matching left side end weight
- Bar end & throttle end are the same weight.
- Quick installation: on most bikes simply remove original end weights then replace with " Throttlemeister " and matching end weight.
- Standard or Heavy weight
- Polished, Unpolished or Black Finish
- The Heavy model works and mounts the same as the standard model but is .400 inches longer and weighs approximately 2 oz more per side, which should help reduce vibration. Heavy model is considered easier to operate because of its size.