You may not race your classic Triumph in the AHRMA Thruxton Cup series, but British Custom's sponsored riders do! Benefit from their blood, sweat and tears by bolting up a pair of these Classic Swingarm Sliders to your Thruxton, Bonneville or Scrambler to protect it from a crash, tip-over, or one of those low-speed “oops” moments that can permanently scar your ride and psyche. Just one of the items in our new Protection Line of products for Modern Classics, these swingarm sliders are solid mounted with a stainless-steel rod that goes through the rear axle to protect the swingarm and other vital components. Constructed from Delrin, a durable plastic composite - our Swingarm Sliders are incredibly strong. When combined with British Customs' Shock Mount Sliders, Foot Peg Sliders and Fork Sliders they work as a set, so the bike grinds down replaceable sliders not your OEM parts and vital components. Engineered to be unobtrusive, you won't notice them there until they're needed. They take just minutes to install and come with detailed instructions. Replacement sliders sold separately.
- Protects the swingarm, axle bolts and other rear-end components during crashes, innocent low-speed falls or when a bike gets knocked over
- Sliders are made from durable, black delrin plastic composite material
- Attaches on both sides with a stainless-steel rod that goes through the rear axle
- Combine with the British Customs shock mount sliders, foot peg sliders, passenger peg sliders and swingarm sliders to build a complete set
- Replacement sliders sold separately
This part fits the following models Triumph Bonneville T100 EFI - 2009-2016 Triumph Bonneville T100 Carb - 2002-2008 Triumph Scrambler 900 EFI - 2009-2016 Triumph Scrambler Carb - 2006-2008 Triumph Thruxton 900 EFI - 2009-2016 Triumph Thruxton 900 Carb - 2004-2008*Refer to Description in event of VIN specific fitment
- Q & a