Triumph Motorcycle Stiletto Foot Pegs
Stiletto Foot Pegs (Pair) for Triumph Motorcycles
Stiletto foot pegs are a sleek and stylish alternative to the bulky OEM Triumph Foot Pegs. The Stiletto foot pegs are small in design but feature a flat surface area for optimum riding comfort. Tone down your Stiletto foot pegs with the optional domed end caps (sold separately). CL04-010 Foot Peg Adapters must be purchased for foot pegs to mount on Motorcycle!
- Small functional design
- Check out the ISO grips to complete the look
- Chrome & Rubber construction
- Great Upgrade over OEM foot pegs
- Triumph Motorcycles - Thunderbird (95-03)
- Triumph Motorcycles - Thunderbird Sport (98-00,03)
- Triumph Motorcycles - Adventurer (96-01)
- Triumph Motorcycles - Legend (99-01)
- Triumph Motorcycles - Bonneville & Bonneville T100 (01-06) (Rear Pegs Only)
- Triumph Motorcycles - Bonneville America (02-06)
- Triumph Motorcycles - Speedmaster (03-06)
other products you may be interested in
The British Customs Cafe Seat, with integrated taillight, is sculpted to deliver a stunning visual transformation for your Modern Classic while delivering levels of comfort Gold Wing riders will envy.
The Triumph Motorcycle Rectifier Relocation Bracket allows owners of Triumph Boneville, Boneville Mag Wheel, Thruxton & Scrambler the ability to relocate the rectifier from the factory location below the head light to the lower frame rails, concealing the rectifier and cleaning up the front end of the Triumph Motorcycle. In addition is allows the headlight to be positioned lower with British Customs Headlight Ears or aftermarket headlight ears that mount directly to fork tubes.