Love your Speed Triple but can't stand the neck and wrist pain on long rides? Here is the best solution money can buy. A bar back designed for the Triumph Speed Triple and Thunderbird. The bar back risers replace the stock 7/8" tube type handlebar top clamp with a bar back system that raises the bars up 1" (25mm) and back 1 3/8" (35mm), correcting the rider position and alleviating unnecessary strain on the neck and wrists. Some re-routing of control cables, wiring, or hoses may be required.
- Completely bolt on installation
- Uses stock handle bars
- Raises bars 1 inch up and 1 3/8 inch back
- Triumph Motorcycles - Speed Triple 955i (99-01)
- Triumph Motorcycles - Speed Triple 1050cc (05-07)
- Triumph Motorcycles - Speed Triple T509 (97-98)
FITS 7/8" HANDLE BARS ONLY