Saying goodbye to the rear fender makes a sweeping visual statement. The British Customs Shock Mount License Plate Bracket is designed to make that move to fender-free riding an easy reality. Each Shock Mount License Plate is constructed using high quality aluminum. We then power coat the whole assembly with a semi-satin black finish to help it disappear on your bike while providing great weather resistance. This stylish solution also allows for the mounting of low-profile lighting options to further streamline the look of your Triumph.
- Relocates the license plate to the rear shock
- Made from high quality aluminum for durability
- Allows for the mounting of low-profile lighting options
- Powder coated with a satin black finish to blend smoothly with the bike's lines
- Made in USA Fits: Bonneville (All) & Scrambler (All)
- Not compatible with a Thruxton unless a 2 into 1 exhaust has been installed.
SKU MAKE MODEL YEAR BC206-004 Triumph America 2001 - 2016 BC206-004 Triumph Bonneville 2001 - 2008 BC206-004 Triumph Bonneville Mag 2009 - 2015 BC206-004 Triumph Bonneville T100 2002 - 2016 BC206-004 Triumph Scrambler 2006 - 2016 BC206-004 Triumph Thruxton 2004 - 2016
Write Your Own Review
- Q & a
Will this fit on a 2016 liquid cooled Thruxton?A:They do fit on the Thruxton 1200/R, but you will have to change the mufflers in order to install the license plate since the mufflers cover the mounting point. We will be releasing Performance Tips for the Thruxton 1200/R in the next six weeks which will give you enough clearance to install the license plate. If you sign up for our newsletter, you will be notified as soon as they're available.Customer Support answered on August 25, 2016