Biltwell designed the Rover Bag to give people with custom-painted helmets a protective place to store and transport their cherished skid lids, but it’s a stripped-down suitcase that’s perfect for going anywhere and hauling anything—gym gear, swim gear, party supplies, you name it. Construction and styling inspired by the retro-chic carry-ons Pan-Am pilots and ‘70s F1 drivers used for weekend getaways to Cabo and Waikiki.
- Soft side silhouette fabricated from rugged black vinyl with contrast piping.
- Interior boasts orange brushed Lycra on sides, bottom and top with quilted contrast stitch detailing.
- Primary compartment and secondary end pocket features rugged brass zippers.
- Main compartment zipper boasts a padded fly inside to protect top of helmet from scratches.
- Bottom of bag features riveted antique brass feet at four corners.
- Handles are double-thick vinyl construction with stitch and rivet reinforcement and detailing.
This part fits the following models*Refer to Description in event of VIN specific fitment
Write Your Own Review
- Q & a