Swipe to the right
How to Install Passenger Foot Pegs and Clevis
Other Items We Think You May Like
Step 1:Use a flat head screwdriver to remove retaining ring from bottom of pin holding foot peg to frame.
- Remove pin, and support foot peg as you remove the foot peg to make sure you don’t lose the ball bearing. You will reuse the ball bearing for installation of your BC passenger peg and clevis.
Step 3:Remove foot peg.
- Remove spring from inside passenger foot peg with hook. You will reuse the spring when installing BC passenger peg and clevis.
Step 5:Insert spring into hole in BC passenger peg clevis that is smaller and off-center.
- Place ball bearing on top of spring in hole in BC passenger peg clevis.
Step 7:Place supplied plate over clevis. Note that the arms face away from the clevis.
- Insert passenger peg clevis assembly into mount.
Step 9:Insert pin into passenger peg clevis. Make sure that the groove where the retaining ring mounts is on the bottom of the pin.
- Secure pin with retaining ring.
Step 11:Put a dot of blue Loctite on supplied pins.
- Insert pins into four (4) holes in clevis.
Step 13:Place passenger peg on clevis in desired position. Pins go into the mounting holes in passenger peg.
- Apply blue Loctite to bolt and secure passenger peg to clevis with 6mm Allen wrench.
Step 15:Repeat steps 1-14 on other side to complete installation.
Installation Complete!Your Passenger Foot Pegs and Clevis has been successfully installed!