Swipe to the right
How to Install Driver Foot Pegs and Clevis
Other Items We Think You May Like
Step 1:Use a flat head screwdriver to remove retaining ring from bottom of foot peg pin.
- Remove pin, and support foot peg as you remove the foot peg. Be wary that the foot peg is spring loaded, and that the spring will launch out if you are not careful when removing it.
Step 3:Remove stock foot peg.
- Put BC clevis in place, and secure with pin.
Step 5:Put a dot of blue Loctite on the end of each supplied pin, and insert them into the four (4) mounting holes in the clevis.
- Slide foot peg onto pins at desired angle.
Step 7:Apply blue Loctite to screw and secure foot peg to clevis with 6mm Allen wrench.
- Pull pin back out of clevis.
Step 9:Place spring in foot peg assembly.Note spring positioning in this post-installation picture.
- Put foot peg in place.
Step 11:Insert pin down through spring. Make sure the groove for the retaining ring is on the bottom side of the pin.
- Secure pin in place with the stock retaining ring using a flat blade screwdriver.
Step 13:Repeat steps 1-12 on the left side to install left driver foot peg and clevis.
Note: To remove the pin from the left driver foot peg, you must loosen the two bolts securing the bracket to the frame with a 6mm Allen wrench. Once the bolts have been loosened, you can angle the foot peg bracket to pull out the pin.
Installation Complete!Your Driver Foot Pegs and Clevis has been successfully installed!