Swipe to the right
Installing a british customs Flat Gauge cluster
Related weekend project upgrades
Step 1:Disconnect Battery. Remove the acorn nuts from the back of the Speedometer with an 8mm wrench.
- Remove the plastic bucket from the speedometer.
Step 3:Disconnect the speedometer wire harness.
- Remove the speedometer from the bracket.
Step 5:Remove the rubber ring from the bracket.
- Remove the two acorn nuts from the back of the tachometer with the 8mm wrench.
Step 7:Remove the plastic bucket from the tachometer.
- Disconnect the wire harness from the tachometer.
Step 9:Remove the tachometer from the bracket.
- Remove the rubber ring.
Step 11:Remove the four bolts that hold the stock bracket in place with an 8mm socket.
- Remove the stock bracket.
Step 13:Put the ignition switch onto the back of the BC Flat Gauge Bracket and line up the hole.
- Thread the original ignition mounting screws and lock washers into the new bracket using a 4mm Allen.
Step 15:Tighten the bolts with the 4mm Allen.
- Set the new bracket into place and use the mounting screws to line up the holes.
Step 17:Thread the remaining hardware into the mounting holes.
- Tighten the hardware with a 4mm Allen.
Step 19:Slide the rubber rings into the new mounting bracket.
- Slide the speedometer back into the bracket.
Step 21:Slide the tachometer gauge into the new bracket.
- Plug the wire harness back into the tachometer.
Step 23:Plug the wire harness back into the speedometer.
- Put the plastic bucket back onto the tachometer.
Step 25:Thread the acorn nuts back onto the studs.
- Put the plastic bucket back onto the speedometer.
Step 27:Thread the acorn nuts back onto the studs.
- Tighten both sets of acorn nuts with an 8mm wrench.
Installation Complete!Congratulations! You have successfully completed the installation of your new British Customs Flat Gauge Cluster.