Installing a British Customs Ducati Factory Location Rear Turn Signals and Wire Harnesses
Other Items We Think You May Like
Step 1:Insert your key into the keyhole by the rear shock and turn the key to remove the seat.
- Use a 4mm Allen wrench to unscrew the underplate nearest the rear fender.
Step 3:Once the screws have been removed, pull the underplate down to expose the zip ties securing it to the turn signal wires.
- Clip the zip ties to remove the underplate.
Step 5:Use a 5mm and 4mm Allen wrench to unscrew the rear fender bracket and underdplate nearest the engine.
- Clip zip ties securing turn signals to rear fender.
Step 7:Follow turn signal wires up to their harness and disconnect them. Note that the right fatory harness has an "R" tag on the wire, and that the left harness has an "L" tag on the wire.
- Clip the zip ties securing the turn signal wires to the harness.
Step 9:Use a 5mm Allen wrench to remove stock turn signals from their brackets.
- If you did not purchase the pre-assembled turn signal kit, mount your new turn signals to the brackets and connect the plug ‘n play wire harnesses to the ends of the turn signal wires. The black wire with a white stripe coming from the turn signal connects to the black wire on the wire harness, and the black wire coming from the turn signal connects to the red wire on the wire harness.
Step 11:Route the wires through the hole in the rear fender bracket with a slit, and mount the Corsa Moto turn signal bracket to the rear fender bracket using a 5mm Allen wrench.
- Plug in turn signals to wire harnesses. Make sure that the right turn signal is connected to the harness with the "R" tag, and the left turn signal to the harness with the "L" tag.
Pro TipTest your turn signals to make sure you have connected them properly before reassembling the tail section.
Step 13:Zip tie turn signal wires to rear fender bracket.
- Reinstall rear fender bracket and underplates.
Step 15:Adjust angle of turn signals and tighten the bracket to secure them in place using a Phillips head screwdriver.
Installation Complete!You have successfully installed your Corsa Moto Factory Location Rear Turn Signals and Wire Harnesses.