Installing a british customs Clutch Lifter Arm Finisher
Other Items We Think You May Like
Step 1: Disengage clutch cable from lifter arm
- Loosen clutch cable by using the lock nut beside the clutch cable bracket.
- Pull cable out of clutch lifter arm.
- Slide gaiter over end of clutch cable. Cut to correct size.
- Reattach clutch cable to clutch lifter arm. Retighten to correct tension.
Step 2: Install gaiter and reattach clutch cable
Step 3: Install BC Clutch Lifter Arm Finisher
- Install BC Clutch Lifter Arm Finisher using 2mm wrench and blue Loctite.
Installation Complete!You have successfully installed the Clutch Lifter Arm Finisher on your motorcycle!