Swipe to the right
Installing a british customs Bar End Mirrors And Bar End Mirror
|Parts Needed:||Fits The Following Motorcycles:||Tools Required:||Weekend Project Category:||Difficulty||Time it Takes to install:|
Related weekend project upgrades
Step 1:Remove Stock Mirrors
- Remove stock mirrors from controls setup. We recommend using BC Mirror Hole Caps to clean up the hole leftover from the original mounting points.
- Assemble bar end mirror adapter, and insert into end of hollow handlebar.
- Turn screw in adapter to expand adapter until it fits snugly inside handlebar and will not come out.
Step 2:Assemble and Install Bar End Mirror
Step 3:Install Bar End Mirror
- Loosen bar end mirror mounting ring and slide over bar end mirror adapter.
- Tighten bar end mirror over adapter. Blue Loctite is recommended.
Installation Complete!Congratulations! You have successfully completed the installation of your new British Customs Bar End Mirrors And Bar End Mirror.