The rectifier placement on your Triumph Modern Classic looks like it happened at the end of a shift right before a long weekend. To, err, rectify that situation, British Customs has developed a relocation bracket that cleans up the front end of your motorcycle by moving the rectifier to the upper frame tubes where it belongs. The bracket is precision laser cut, powder coasted and includes everything necessary to get the job done. The best part: no wiring required! The British Customs Rectifier Relocation Kit is a perfect match for the BC Headlight Ears or 5 3/4" Headlight Conversion.
- Bracket accomodates mounting of horn and rectifier
- Powder coated finish to match the frame
- CNC laser cut from steel
- Easy Bolt-on upgrade
- No wiring required
This part fits the following models Triumph Bonneville T100 EFI - 2009-2016 Triumph Bonneville T100 Carb - 2002-2008 Triumph Bonneville Mag - 2009-2015 Triumph Scrambler 900 EFI - 2009-2016 Triumph Scrambler Carb - 2006-2008 Triumph Thruxton 900 EFI - 2009-2016 Triumph Thruxton 900 Carb - 2004-2008*Refer to Description in event of VIN specific fitment
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Great Looking
The rectifier relocation bracket is a simple and quick way to fix the front end of your bike. The fork and area around the headlight look much cleaner. Its such an obvious upgrade that you have to wonder why it was ever there in the first place. The bracket for the rectifier is very easy to install after watching the video for it on YouTube.
- Tight fit!
"This was a godsend of a bracket, and it fit perfectly, but tight! Super easy to mount, but I wish there had been a few tips before I dug into it. I'll list a few:
1) Mount the horn upside-down. Then, loosen the horn mounting bolt and rotate the whole thing about 30 degrees to the right or left to make it fit. There's just enough slack to make it work.
2) The clutch cable is going to be tight. Don't look at the photos, because they make it seem that you're supposed to tighten it under the bracket. Don't do that. It fits fine on the side, just know that it's going to be tight.
3) Blue loctite the top mounting bolt. Just do.
If I had these tips before I tried to mount it, it would be 5 stars. This should totally be an OEM design. Great hardware."
- Does as advertised
Rectifier Relocation. It does as advertised. I moved it away from below the headlight and attached it to the frame.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & a