Dynojet Triumph Bonneville/thruxton Power Commander Iii
Power Commander PC III USB For Triumph Bonneville/Thruxton Fuel Injected
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) port provides an instant and automatic connection to the Power Commander Control Center software; simply power up the unit and connect the PCIII USB to the computer with the supplied cable
- Provides precise information for fine-tuning a fuel-injected motorcycle when changing an air filter, installing a new exhaust system or doing additional engine performance modifications
- Each unit includes a built-in microprocessor and a specific map designed to improve engine performance over stock; Dynojet continuously maps new calibrations for each bike for downloading at their web site (www.powercommander.com)
- If you do not have a computer, you can change the settings with three touch buttons on the faceplate
- OEM-style wiring connectors with improved harness protection are supplied; no wiring modifications required
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions
- Direct injector control technology manages the fuel curve on models that do not have the sensors to monitor fuel adjustment
- Features an expansion port for future add-on modules from Dynojet
- Software is compatible with Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP; opens all maps with .djm extension
- USB special cable and 9V battery power adapter are included
- Made in the U.S.A.
This product is highly recommended when adding performance parts!
- Triumph Bonneville 2008 (Fuel Injected Only)
- Triumph Thruxton 2009 (Fuel Injected Only)