The details are what make a personal build look polished. No gas cap can be left unturned when you're trying to really pull your bike together. The British Customs Low Profile Gas Cap features a sleek, understated body, and. has a knurled edge that feels great in your hands. The British Customs Low Profile Gas Cap is available in brushed and polished; or in an anodized semi-gloss black or with a precision-beveled British Customs logo. It also utilizes the stock gas cap threading, meaning it's an easy upgrade. Pair it with the rest of the BC Collection including quick release seat screws, quick release side cover screws, and a retro tail light to completely polish your bike's appearance. Small changes make a big difference on any custom build. Help pull your custom build together with a British Customs Low Profile Gas Cap.
- Fast and easy to install
- Knurled edge for improved ergonomics and cleaner looks
- Pair with BC Collection to completely upgrade appearance
- Utilizes stock gas cap threading
- Also available in anodized semi-gloss black with a precision-beveled British Customs logo; Also available in brushed or polished.
Gas Cap Installation
- Use snap ring pliers to remove retaining ring holding stock gas cap threads to cap
- Install gas cap threads to British Customs gas cap with stock retaining ring.
- Snap ring pliers can be found at most local hardware stores.
This part fits the following models Triumph Bonneville T100 EFI - 2009-2016 Triumph Bonneville T100 Carb - 2002-2008 Triumph Bonneville Mag - 2009-2015 Triumph Scrambler 900 EFI - 2009-2016 Triumph Scrambler Carb - 2006-2008 Triumph Thruxton 900 EFI - 2009-2016 Triumph Thruxton 900 Carb - 2004-2008*Refer to Description in event of VIN specific fitment
- Q & a