This part fits the following bikes:
For the riders and track day enthusiasts who are also dedicated race fans, LeoVince has created the GP Pro. This pipe mirrors the form and function of exhausts seen throughout the MotoGP paddock.
As mass centralization becomes the key philosophy in the design of race bikes, LeoVince meets the demands of a performance-based low-slung exhaust that offers both a serious performance boost and a sectionalized, hand welded GP look. This pipe features the first ever "dual curved baffle design". This gives it both a unique race sound as well as great performance characteristics. To finish it off it is media blasted to give it a "Titanium look" finish.
The GP Pro offers:
• CAD/CAM design for precise fit
• "Titanium look" media blast finish on a Stainless Steel muffler
• Muffler individually hand welded
• Significant weight savings over stock
• Slip-ons boost horsepower across RPM range (linear power)
• AISI 304 Stainless Steel internal construction
• Sectionalized GP look • Carbon Fiber mounting bracket
• Produces a unique GP tuned sound
• Removable EVOII sound insert for more aggressive tone
• Machine-specific tuning to work with stock fuel settings
NOTICE: THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT FIT THE 2013 STREET TRIPLE R
Be the first to review this product
British Customs, LLC. © 2013. All Rights Reserved.