Whether you're cruising the canyons the boulevards, comfort is the key to maximizing the time on your Speedmaster. The factory risers fall short on function, forcing riders to lean forward adding unnecessary strain to your back. To set things right, British Customs has developed a unique set of Curved Risers for your triumph Speedmaster. Our swept back design pushes the factory drag bar approximately 1” (24.98mm) backward and 1/4" (10.25mm) lower, allowing for a more relaxed and secure riding position. Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and available in a show quality chrome finish, these Curved Risers are designed with ball milled decorative lines and a smooth radius all around to fit the lines of your Triumph. The British Customs Curved Risers are a simple bolt on solution and a direct replacement for your stock risers.
- Provides more comfortable riding position
- Pushes 1" inches forward and 1/4" lower compared to stock
- CNC machined from 6061 T6 aluminum
- Available in show quality chrome finish
- Ball milled decorative lines
- Smooth radius all around
- Matches lines of your Triumph
- Direct replacement of factory risers
- Quick and easy bolt on installation
- Includes Mounting Hardware
This part fits the following models Triumph Speedmaster EFI - 2009-2016 Triumph Speedmaster Carb - 2003-2008 Triumph Thunderbird 1600 - 2009-2015*Refer to Description in event of VIN specific fitment
- Q & a
do I have to change any cables? How easy to install?A:With stock cables you should be able to directly swap without any alterations to the cables.
If you can send us a picture of your Speedmaster and cable setup, we can try our best to determine fitment.Customer Support answered on July 4, 2016