Power Commander - Triumph Speed Triple (2005-06) USB port provides an instant and automatic connection to the Power Commander Control Center software; simply power up the unit and connect the PCIII USB to the computer with the supplied cable.
- Provides precise information for fine-tuning a fuel-injected motorcycle when changing an air filter, installing a new exhaust system or doing additional engine performance modifications
- Each unit includes a built-in microprocessor and a specific map designed to improve engine performance over stock
- Dynojet continuously maps new calibrations for each bike for downloading at their web site (www.powercommander.com)
- If you do not have a computer, you can change the settings with three touch buttons on the faceplate OEM-style wiring connectors with improved harness protection are supplied
- No wiring modifications required
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions
- Direct injector control technology manages the fuel curve on models that do not have the sensors to monitor fuel adjustment
- Made in the U.S.A.
- O2 Sensor Eliminator available - Part #EL06-001
Note: For off road use not legal for registration for on road use in California.
SKU MAKE MODEL YEAR EL06-010 Triumph Speed Triple 1050 2005 - 2006
Write Your Own Review
- Q & a