British Customs Fork Sliders for Triumph Modern Classics
You may not race your classic Triumph in the AHRMA Thruxton Cup series—but British Custom's sponsored riders do! Benefit from their blood, sweat and tears by bolting up a pair of these Classic Fork Sliders to your Thruxton, Bonneville or Scrambler to protect it from a crash, tip-over, or just an innocent low-speed "oops
Just one item in our new Protection Line of products for Modern Classics, these fork sliders are attached on both sides with a stainless-steel rod that goes through the front axle to protect fork legs, axle bolts and other front-end components. For amazing abrasion- and impact-resistance, they’re made from Delrin—a durable plastic composite. The mounting hardware is corrosion-resistant stainless steel, so it'll look good long after your riding or race season ends.
When combined with British Customs’ Shock Mount Sliders, Foot Peg Sliders and Swingarm Sliders they work as a set, so the bike grinds down replaceable sliders—not your OEM parts. Engineered to be unobtrusive, you won't notice them there until they’re needed. They take just minutes to install and come with detailed instructions. Replacement sliders sold separately.
- Protect fork legs, axle bolts and other front-end components during crashes, innocent low-speed falls or when a bike gets knocked over
- Sliders made from durable, black Delrin plastic composite material
- Attached on both sides with a stainless-steel rod that goes through the front axle
- Combine with British Custom's Shock Mount Sliders, Foot Peg Sliders, Passenger Peg Sliders and Swingarm Sliders to build a complete set
- Replacement sliders sold separately
- Complete kit with detailed instructions
- Sliders (2)
- Detailed mounting instructions
Note: This product does not fit mag-wheel-equipped Bonneville