British Customs Flat Gauge Cluster Bracket
If you’re going for a sleek, low look on your modern classic, British Customs’ Flat Gauge Cluster Bracket is the way to go.
Proudly sitting up high and tilted back, Triumph instrument clusters are major stand outs. Accurately named, this Flat Gauge Cluster Bracket positions the offenders flat enough to blend in, but prominent enough to still see at a glance.
The bracket integrates the ignition switch, relocating it from between the stock headlight ears. This not only makes it easier to reach, but is another way British Customs fosters clean motorcycle design. Blending form, function and durability, it is precisely cut from aluminum and coated with a subtle black wrinkle finish for blend-in coolness. The bracket mounts without modifications with stainless-steel hardware.
The Flat Gauge Cluster Bracket is available for standard handlebars and EFI models that have LCD gauges. Does not work with models that have the 4 individual idiot lights.
- Positions gauges flat enough to blend in, but prominent enough to still see at a glance
- Integrates the ignition switch, relocating it from between headlight ears
- Complements sleek, low, custom look
- Cut from aluminum
- Coated with a subtle black wrinkle finish
- Bolts on without modifications
- Stainless-steel mounting hardware included