British Customs Swingarm Sliders for Triumph Modern Classics
You may not race your classic Triumph in the AHRMA Thruxton Cup series—but British Custom's sponsored riders do! Benefit from their blood, sweat and tears by bolting up a pair of these Classic Swingarm Sliders to your Thruxton, Bonneville or Scrambler to protect it from a crash, tip-over, or just an innocent low-speed "oops
Just one item in our new Protection Line of products for Modern Classics, these swingarm sliders are attached with a stainless-steel rod that goes through the rear axle to protect the swingarm and other components. For amazing abrasion- and impact-resistance, the sliders are made from Delrin—a durable plastic composite. Their mounting hardware is corrosion-resistant stainless steel, so it'll look good long after your riding or race season ends.
When combined with British Customs’ Shock Mount Sliders, Foot Peg Sliders and Fork Sliders they work as a set, so the bike grinds down replaceable sliders—not your OEM parts. Engineered to be unobtrusive, you won't notice them there until they’re needed. They take just minutes to install and come with detailed instructions. Replacement sliders sold separately.
- Protect the swingarm, axle bolts and other rear-end components during crashes, innocent low-speed falls or when a bike gets knocked over
- Sliders are made from durable, black Delrin plastic composite material
- Attaches on both sides with a stainless-steel rod that goes through the rear axle
- Combine with British Custom's Shock Mount Sliders, Foot Peg Sliders, Passenger Peg Sliders and Swingarm Sliders to build a complete set
- Replacement sliders sold separately
- Sliders (2)
Note: This product does not fit Mag-wheel-equipped Bonneville
other products you may be interested in