British Customs Solid Fork Brace
When you are pushing your Triumph to the limit, flex and vibrations in the front suspension can lead to an uncertain and unstable front end. The redesigned British Customs Fork Brace was created to tame that flex, reduce those vibrations and bring your front end back in line so you can push even harder.
British Customs Fork Brace is machined from lightweight 6061 aluminum and features an unique fork gaiter adapter that will accept any 41mm fork gaiters. The fork brace can be installed with or without these adapters. The brace is anodized black or chrome plated for superior weather resistance and installs in minutes thanks to its two piece design with no need to drop the front end.
- Steadies bike to prevent front end vibrations
- Features optional fork gaiter adapters
- Machined from 6061 aluminum
- Quick and easy bolt on installation
- Anodized black or chrome plated
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included
- Installs without dropping your front end
other products you may be interested in
Product is out of stock