British Customs Shock Mount Sliders for Triumph Modern Classic
You may not race your classic Triumph in the AHRMA Thruxton Cup series—but British Custom's sponsored riders do! Benefit from their blood, sweat and tears by bolting up a pair of these Classic Shock Mount Sliders to your Thruxton, Bonneville or Scrambler to protect it from a crash, tip-over, or just an innocent low-speed "oops".
Just one item in our new Protection Line of products for Modern Classics, these highly developed, replaceable, black pucks are made from round, 1.28-inch diameter, 2-inch long pieces of machined Delrin—a durable plastic composite that resists abrasion and impact. They’re attached to aluminum internal sleeves that bolt solidly to top shock mounts in minutes to provide major structural rigidity. The mounting hardware is corrosion-resistant stainless steel, so it'll look good long after your riding or race season ends. When combined with British Custom's Fork Sliders, Foot Peg Sliders and Swingarm Sliders, they work as a set, so the bike grinds down replaceable sliders—not your OEM parts. Engineered to be unobtrusive, you won't notice them there until they’re needed. Replacement sliders sold separately.
The Shock Mount Sliders work with both aftermarket and stock shocks and shouldn't interfere with aftermarket exhausts unless they hang from the upper shock mount or extend up to it.
- Protect OEM parts during crashes, innocent low-speed falls or when a bike gets knocked over
- Sliders made from durable, black Delrin plastic composite material
- Each are round, 1.28 inches in diameter and 2 inches long
- Attached with stainless-steel hardware and aluminum internal sleeves
- Bolt solidly to shock mounts in minutes
- Work with aftermarket and stock shocks
- Replacement sliders sold separately
- Complete kit with detailed instructions