British Customs Single Gauge Bracket
If you’re going for a sleek, low look on your modern classic, British Customs’ Single Gauge bracket removes your tachometer and positions your speedometer low and center, following the lines of your Triumph Bonneville, Thruxton, or Scrambler.
The stock instrument cluster sits high on the bike taking away from the motorcycles design. The Single Gauge bracket is designed to simplify the front end of your motorcycle by removing the tachometer and lowering the speedo gauge allowing it to blend in.
Blending form, function and durability, it is precisely cut from aluminum and coated with a subtle black finish. The bracket mounts without modifications using stainless steel hardware. It is designed to work with gauges that have the built in LED dummy lights on the gauge. Installation requires British Customs Headlight Ears or a low profile headlight.
- Removes your tachometer and positions your speedometer low and center on the motorcycle
- Designed to work with gauges that have the built in LED dummy lights on the gauge
- Complements sleek, low, custom look
- Cut from Aluminum
- Coated with a durable black finish
- Bolts on without modification
- Stainless steel hardware included
- British Customs Single Gauge Bracket
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
*Requires British Customs Headlight Ears or low profile headlight for proper installation