In the world of motorcycle customization, comfort traditionally takes a back seat to style. If you’ll kindly pardon our pun, that changes now. The British Customs Cafe Seat, with integrated taillight, is sculpted to deliver a stunning visual transformation for your Modern Classic while delivering levels of comfort Gold Wing riders will envy.
Retaining the original seat height, our Cafe Seat is designed to enable a more natural riding position by evenly distributing your weight and adding some much appreciated lumbar support. Mounted as it should be, minus the stock rear fender, the BC Cafe Seat instantly adds an aggressive stance in a single, beautiful bolt-on package -- Its artfully trimmed sides expose just a hint of your bike’s frame while the tuck-and-roll design of its cover combines with the classic café hump to epitomize the cafe racer look.
The seat kit comes with a British Customs LED Lucas Style Tail Lamp, available with a red, clear or smoked lens. This taillight integrates perfectly and is connected via the included plug-and-play harness, (so you can keep the electrical tape in your junk drawer) to make for easy install or removal. Of course, if you’d prefer to go a different route, the Cafe Seat is available individually as well.
Please be aware that taillights will shine RED regardless of what lens color you choose.
- Retains original seat height
- Narrower than stock at front
- Foam features patented gel technology
- Weight distributed evenly across the entire seat
- Low profile seat pan exposes the bikes frame
- Seat pan is made from hand-laid, marine grade fiberglass
- Synthetic leather cover styled in a tuck and roll design
- Classic café hump is 12" wide, 6 1/2" tall, and tapers down to 3 inches at back
*Note: British Customs Under Plate (BC410-022) is sold separately. Not compatible with Thruxton seat cowl