Cleaning up the tail section is one of the most important steps of building a custom motorcycle. After removing the bulky stock taillight assembly, the Flat Plate is a great way to keep a clean, minimalist look on your bike regardless of what style you choose to build. The Flat Plate installs quickly and easily with just four bolts that go right into the stock taillight assembly holes in the rear mudguard, and is designed to perfectly frame a USA license plate. This bolt-on license plate holder is made from high quality materials and features a polished plate frame to accentuate your bike’s vintage looks. Install the Flat Plate with a new Low Profile Gel Seat and relocated rear turn signals with our Rear Turn Signal Relocation Brackets to completely transform the appearance of any Triumph America or Speedmaster.
- Quick and easy bolt-on installation
- Gives any America or Speedmaster a clean, vintage look
- Made with high quality materials
- Polished license plate frame for understated, classy appearance
- Completely transforms appearance when installed with a Low Profile Gel Seat and Rear Turn Signal Relocation Brackets
- Proudly made in the USA
Note: You will have to relocate your taillight after installing this upgrade. Please call if you have questions about relocating your taillight.
This part fits the following models Triumph America Carb - 2002-2008 Triumph America EFI - 2009-2016 Triumph Speedmaster EFI - 2009-2016 Triumph Speedmaster Carb - 2003-2008*Refer to Description in event of VIN specific fitment
- Q & a